Wednesday, January 16, 2013

And so it begins

Super exciting, I ran for the first time in 7 weeks! It was freezing, like 19 degrees freezing. And I only got 2 miles in, I did mention it was freezing right? Plus, I wanted to make sure I could even run. Side note, did have some pain in foot as well as back, so kind of sucked. I was super slow too, it took 31 minutes to do 2 miles. Yeah, I was almost to 10 minute miles when I got injured, so have a lot of work to do to get back to where I was. BUT I ran! Also saw some deer too, and after the run a duck tried to attack us. He was demanding food we did not have. lol. Didn't get a picture of the duck, but I did get one of the deer.


I cooked dinner last night as well. i haven't been doing a whole lot of that lately, which probably explains the tight pants. i made stuffed green peppers, with ground turkey. healthy and filling. yum! Have a great day!



No comments: