Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Variety

I am a creature of habit. Once I find something I like to eat, I stick with it until I've run it to the ground. It's hard for me to change what I eat, especially at breakfast. I usually eat a vegetable omelet for breakfast which is actually pretty good is you limit the amount of cheese you put in it. I recently switched from the omelet to an english muffin and cottage cheese in the morning, which is even better calorie wise for me, but basically I've eaten the same thing breakfast every day for a week now. Is my lack of variety keeping my metabolism from working at its best? Or am I okay as long as I'm sticking within my daily points? Am I keeping myself from truly enjoying food because I lack a pallette that enjoys variety? I don't just things I think about... and I guess my lunch habits aren't any better because I just realized that I've been eatring some form of turkey sandwich for the last 2 months and I'm still not tired of it. *sigh* At least I do different dinners.

No comments: