Saturday, December 06, 2008

Weekly Weigh In...

Down 1.2 lbs this week. I'm pretty prud of that number becuase I really didn't think I was going to lose more than 1/2 lb this week. I feel like I continue to struggle this this weight loss process, but the scale keeps showing losses. I think it helps that I exercise because while I eat much better than I used to, I do not eat as well as I can. I need to eat a lot more fruits and vegetables but have a hard time doing it. Which is weird because I actually like fruits and vegetables. I just like them so much more when someone else has purchased, washed and cut them up. Maybe that's just a comfort thing from childhood?

Tomorrow is my 35 birthday. I was really hoping to be about 20 lbs lighter than what I currently am, and maybe that's why I feel like I'm struggling through this process? I am currently the same weight I was when I moved out here to St. Louis almost 6 years ago, when I was first diagnosed with high blood pressure. I've been 35 lbs lighter than this point and now 17 lbs heavier. I really want to be down to the 35 lbs lighter point. I'll still have 40 lbs to lose at that point, but I it would be a really good start. I will not be this size or weight by my 36th. I can't afford to live this unhealthy anymore.

No comments: