Wednesday, March 02, 2011

It's Wednesday!

There is something going on in my head... It happens every time I get to Onederland. I don't know why I do this but I hit 1 something on the scale and it's like a free for all with food entering my mouth. *sigh* I'm a little frustrated with myself. I'm not sure how Saturday's weigh in is going to go. I've stopped with the over eating and even spent 2 hours at the gym last night. I usually take Wednesday off from the gym, but have decided to go in and spend some time with an elliptical machine, to try to undo the damage I did over the weekend. I only have 6 more lbs to go before I hit a mini goal, I need to start focusing on that rather than what the number on the scale says, because the number on the scale seems to freak me out.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Also, I've been getting several compliments the last week about my weight loss. I've been maintaining for so long (almost 2 years) everyone has gotten used to the pretty, slightly chubby coworker/ friend/Mom, that now that I'm actively trying to lose weight again, people are noticing... and by people I mean men. And maybe that is what has me freaked out. I must ponder...

No comments: