Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Graduation Party...

My co-workers had a lunch catered for me today, to celebrate the end of a very long journey that they've been on with me during the last five years of working on this degree. Mhmmmm, it was soooo good. I had chicken piccata, mashed potatoes, and fresh broccoli. Totally not on program with WW, but oh so yummy for my tummy. *grin* Actually, I made sure I ate a very light breakfast (a WW bagel) and a healthy dinner (Turkey sandwich), so I should be good.

After work, I took my teen to the Ortho and then went over to my brother's house to watch the kids so my S-I-L could go to her WW meeting. Madison is almost 3 and that girl kept me running. Definitely got more exercise today than I have in a long time. After how quickly I got tired, it is painfully obvious that I need to start exercising again. And soon.

I'm trying here.

No comments: