Saturday, August 23, 2008

Smart Ones and breakfast

One of my biggest problems with sticking to a diet is the lack of breakfast options that include eggs. I'm a big fan of eggs and I always have a difficult time giving up my omelot or breakfast sandwich from the cafeteria where I work. I always said that if Weight Watchers would just start making Smart Ones breakfast options things would be golden. This morning while I was grocery shopping at a store that I do not frequent I saw this





I am so excited and I went ahead and bought the Smart Ones breakfast options they had available. Haven't tasted it yet, but I've never had too many taste issue with the other frozen entree options so I'm pretty confident that these are going to work for me. And the other great thing is... these are about 1/2 the price of what breakfast costs at the cafeteria, so I'm eating less calories and saving the moolah.

No comments: