Thursday, November 27, 2008

MIA

So I've been missing from the blogging world for a couple of weks, and not becuase I haven't been following WW, but because I had a lot of stuff going on at work and at home and I was left with very little desire to keeping up here. I think over the last 3 weeks I'm up 1 lb. I gained a lb 3 weeks ago and the los .4 the next week and then last week gained the .4 back. This week, I have been pretty horrible with counting points and hitting the gym. I just have not gotten it together this week. I think if I can survive today though I might finally lose that gained lb. + maybe 1 more. Tomorrow I am going to have to go to the gym for sure though. I feel crappy without at least a little bit of exercise. Saturday is weigh-in and I'll be sure to post what the +/- is.

No comments: