Saturday, November 01, 2008

Weekly Weigh In...

Can I get a drumroll please.... I'm down 3 lbs! This is the biggest weekly drop I've had since the first week of this weight loss journey. I'm thrilled with this number. I only worked out twice this week, but they were 2 hours each and included the Zumba classes that really work muscles. The biggest change I made this week was the variety of food I ate. I am a creature of habit. I do not do well with change and once I find something I like to eat, I usually eat the heck out of it. I was involved in a Lean event at work that provided food everyday. I think the mixing up of food kick started my metabolism, so I have to try and keep that up, so my body never knows what I'm going to do.

So this was a great week, I'm thrilled, and looking forward to keeping the journey going.

No comments: