Sunday, October 26, 2008

Argh! Hungry

I'm hungry and I have no idea what it is I'm hungry for. I had 1 super small cinnamon roll for breakfast this morning and it's just not cutting it. I want... something but I just don't know what. Sometimes it's really hard to make the right choice. I'm trying really hard to remember to eat to fuel my body so I can do other things. I need to remember to eat to live and not live to eat. Food should not be so complicated, and yet it is.

I'm just rambling... mostly I think I'm frustrated because I was at a Halloween party last night and saw the pictures and I looked like a beached whale, even with 11 pounds gone from my body. So I'm only just realizing how bad a place I've been in the last year. Please let me continue to live healthier because unhealthy just sucks.

No comments: