Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekly Weigh In...

So this week at the weigh in I was down 2 lbs! I was so excited, I hope I can have another good week this week. I was pretty horrible over the weekend though, so it might be tough. I ate every sweet thing I saw this weekend. In fact, this morning I feel a little sick to my stomach. Usually by now I'll have had some form of breakfast but I just can't bring myself to put anything in my mouth. I feel pretty gross right now.

Tonight, instead of going to the gym I am going to an event called The Taste of the NFL. It's charity event hosted by the St. Louis Rams (I think) At least Rams players are supposed to be there and they might actually show up tonight because they finally won a game. I'm not a big football fan (hockey's my thing) but this should be pretty cool. Other than that, this week will be all about working out and eating healthy again. You know, the same ol' same ol'.

No comments: