Monday, October 20, 2008

Recipe- Carmel Apple Salad

So at the WW meeting this weeks a recipe was posted that I actually made. It was totally yummy. I wish I knew who came up with it so I could give credit. I actually have a hard time eating apples, it's not that I don't like apples, but something about the texture is off for me when taking a bite of apple (it's hard to explain) but this was really good.

Carmel Apple Salaf

1- 8 oz Fat Free Cool Whip
1- 15 1/2 oz can Crushed Pineapple (do NOT drain juice)
1- package of Fat Free Sugar Free Butterscotch Instant Pudding
4- Apples (of any kind) diced

Mix Cool Whip and Butterscotch pudding together in bowl. Add Pineapple (with juice) in. Add diced apples mix. Refridgerate for about 1 hour. The whole thing is 12 Points. So 6 servings would be 2 points per serving)

It makes for a great Fall dessert.

No comments: