Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekly Weigh in

It was a bit of close call for me. I was a horrible eater last week. There wasn't a cookie or brownie that I passed by last week. I had an unrepentent sweet tooth. Luckily, I ddin't make things worse by stopping for fast food on top of it, which is why I still managed a 1/4 lb loss rather than a gain! It's not much of a loss but the scale is still moving in the right direction.

Also helping is my continued visit to the gym. I did Zumba class 3 times last week. My legs and arms were sore and tired by Saturday. I still look like a total dork while doing the class because I am completely uncoordinated, but I'm having fun, losing weight and gaining muscle so it's working. I am having some trouble with my knees though, not while I'm working out, but if I keep my right knee bent for too long I feel some major pain in the back of my knee, so that's lots of fun. It really sucks getting old and being fat. I'm going to wait a while before I head to a Dr. just to see if they get better with a little more weight loss. I hope so. I really hate going to the Dr. I seem to only ever hear bad news from them anymore, and I'm getting a little tired of it. I'd like to go to a Dr. visit and be told I'm doing great instead oh somehting else is wrong with you and you need to lose weight, take a new pill, get anoth u/s etc. It the total suck.

No comments: