Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'd like to be posting something...

that shows how things are different for me, and that I'm kicking all kinds of ass, but I can't. I'm sturggling to find my way. My job is more stressful than I thought it would be. I realize more and more how little I actually know. I feel like a complete fraud. I know this feeling will go away in about 6 months, when I've been there long enought o actually know stuff, but until then I feel like I'm in a nightmare I can't wake up from. I'm still exercising at least 3 days a week. Unfortunately that's not enough for my body to actually make changes. I've found that I need at least 4 days in order to lose weight consistently. I need to get back into this. I am tired of being the weight I am. I've been playing around with the same three pounds for about 3 months now. Seriously, what is wrong with me? My food? Not so hot, although I did have a bit if a break through, where I actually went grocery shopping. Which means that yesterday, instead of eating lunch in the cafeteria, I brought my breakfast and lunch from home so I totally ate within my allotted points, but one day does not a habit make.

On a side note, since my face has gotten noticably thinner, I have begun seeing more wrinkles on my forehead and around my eyes. Now don't get me wrong, they are not very apparant probably to anyone but me (and my Mom, don't get me started!) but I decided to try something to see if it helps. After two days, I can notice a slight difference. We'll see how I feel in a month. This is what I purchased...

Avon Anew


One more thing... I plan to post pictures (if they come out ok) of my brother during his Meatball sandwich eating contest. I think it will be hysterical and mabe slightly gross. lol I hope he keeps the damn thing down. The contest is at 5 PM tonight.

No comments: