Monday, October 19, 2009

Triumph of the day...

It's only 7:20 in the am and already I've had a triumph. In my hand this morning was a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit sandwich. I was already savoring the taste of it in my mouth, and then I walked by the cold foods in the cafe and saw cottage cheese and low fat yogurt. I put the breakfast sandwich back and got the cottage cheese and yogurt, all because I remembered my post from last night where I discussed the fact that I was going to make changes. So Day 1 going well so far! (if only I had taken pictures :p)

Oh and look at this, I'm posting all about it too. Things they are a changin'!


Update

Lunch has also been a sucess. Turkey sandwich on that weird Arnold bread.;) low-fat peach yogurt and a nutrigrain bar. + water, lots of water.

Now, I just nbeed to survive dinner and day 1 can be considered a sucess!

1 comment:

Fatinah said...

holy crap - I'll say you had a triumph!!! WAY TO GO!!