Monday, September 22, 2008

Emotional eating

is something I really must work on. I was doing really well all weekend, normally my worst time sticking with any sort of program. Something about the weekend makes me really lazy. Anyway, my sister was upset yesterday because my Mom was teasing her about her feet. She kept saying she didn't care what anyone said about her feet and we all thought she was over it. Apparantly not. Later on she was making cookies (peanut butter with Reese's Peanutbutter cups, yummy) and I made a comment about them needing to go in the freezer (it keeps the Reeses from being melted crap) and she lost it on me, which in turn upset me so I went home... but not without my portion of those damn cookies. I ended up eating about 8 of them. Holy smokes they were good, but I felt like such crap because I wasn't hungry, I ate them because I was upset. So Stupid. I'm going to have to work extra hard in the gym this week just to ease my guilt.

No comments: