Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Let's talk Cookies

I've been having an issue with cookies lately. I just can't sem to say no to them. Soft, chewy chocolate chip cookies appear to be everywhere I turn. And I just don't say no to them. Now, to counter-act my current cookie obession I do extra time at the gym, so I havne't had any significant gains from these cookies, but I'm not losing the weight either. I have to get past this, because honest;y I'm tired of working out 2 to 2 1/2 hours every night and not seeing a lower number on the scale. When this has happened to you, how have you worked past it. Is there an alternative out there that will satisfy this cookie obsessoin without killing me with calories?

3 comments:

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

Damn...I want cookies. It's really a good thing there isn't any food in my house at the moment lol

Shhhhh said...

Stop! Put those cookies down now sister. I said right NOW!!

Sometimes when I get the munchies it's not because I even really want the food, but my jaw wants some action. So, I pop in a piece of gum.

Or maybe a square of dark chocolate will satisfy your sweet tooth? I have one or 2 a day when I get that sweet urge.

Kari@Onederland said...

Just get pissed. That's what I do. Eventually I get angry when I'm busting my butt working out and knowing that I could be seeing results if I were to clean up my eating. Is it really worth it? Sometimes yes, but most of the time NO.
Oh and I say boo to dark chocolate. I try to feel the love for it but my gosh it tastes like garbage. But then maybe that's a good thing. lol.