Saturday, August 15, 2009

Weigh In

I made it to my Weight Watchers Meeting this week. This is a huge accomplishment for me as I have been avoiding weighing in for most of the summer and I've now gone 2 weeks in a row. The results... not too bad. I'm down 1.6 lbs this week giving me a total loss while on Weight Watchers of 40.2 lbs, and a total weight loss of almost 45 lbs. I'm very pleased with this and feeling much better about things than I have in a while. I think I've worked through the cookie issue. If I want one I'll have one, but I'm not going to continue with this daily habit. I managed to keep myself away from them after I wrote that post about them.

Work is still hectic and I'm thinking of going back for my Master's. My co-worker comes back from maternity leave the middle of Sept. and I think I'll start on my Master's in October. Wish me luck, because I know I'm going to need it!

3 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Good luck with the cookie strategy. For me, having a little of one of my trigger foods just whets my appetite. I do better just keeping 'em out of the house.

Congrats on the loss, too.

Emmett said...

I've thought about getting a masters degree too. But it seems like too much work, lol.
Good job sticking to just one cookie, I can't do it. Recently I have been have the 100 calorie packs with the little Lorna Doone cookies.

Fatinah said...

congrats on your loss chicklet!