Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Randomness

I can not speak. *sigh* I have no voice. It sucks because I like talking. A lot.

My ex is coming in to town tonight to see The Kid. It's been almost 2 years since TK has seen him. It's nice he's made the trip... I would have rather he'd sent the money as child support rather a wasteful trip across two states and a hotel stay, but what do I know? And before anyone thinks I'm trying to keep him from my daughter. I'm not he made some very poor choices... including walking out on us when she was 4 and basically not seeing her again until she was 12. With almost 4 years with absolutely no contact at all. We didn't even know he'd moved to his current state.

Weigh in is tomorrow. If I can keep from retaining water (a problem I actually have when I forget to take my BP meds) I might actually see a good loss! I let you all know in the AM.

Currently watching Sarah Connor Chronicles. I'll watch Dollhouse next, but I'm really sad there is no BSG tonight! Alrighty, I'm all randomed out. Until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

we watch the same Friday shows!! I have Dollhouse & Terminator PVR'd though - haven't had a chance to watch....

I didn't see my dad from around age 4 till 19....when I met someone at my first job who was related to him by marriage, and he gave my dad my phone #. I see him now when he comes to visit every 2 or 3 years, and I appreciate the effort, but he doesn't feel like my dad.

Can't wait to hear about your weigh in!

Krissy said...

We watch the same shows because we are Awesome like that! I love being a sci-fi geek, especially because it's so unexpected that I am. I always get the WTF? look when I mention my sci-fi love. Are you going to replace your BSG watching with the prequel Caprica show when it premieres? I know I'm looking forward to it, even though I'll be sad to not see my favorite BSG characers.