Saturday, March 28, 2009

Weekly Weigh In - 3/28/09

The results are in and they are more awesome than I could have imagined.



- 3 LBS

Hard work truly does pay off. After having gotten my 10% and 25 lb charm last week and then getting sick, I really could have found many excuses to slack off. And I did think about it, but I just kept thinking to myself. "why would I repeat old patterns?" That didn't work out so great for me before, so I chose to do something different. And that meant hitting the gym even though I would have rather I had curled up in bed and slept. It also meant that I not stop at Taco Bell and pick up something instead of cooking. (I actually had help on the cooking front this week, because my Mom cooked dinner like 4 days this week so I didn't have to, which was awesome!)

And you know what's awesome about this week's loss? I am now out of the 220's! I have 3 more lbs to go and I will b e back at the weight I was the last time I quit WW's, so I am almost to the point of finally losing new weight. I can't, can't wait!!! Have an awesome (there's that word again) weekend.

5 comments:

Carlos said...

wow way to go! you rock and congrats on getting out of the 220s...

Robyn said...

That's terrific! Good for you!

I had a great WI too this week, and I am working my way out of the 230s, soon to be in the 220s as well!

Doesn't this just feel amazing?! :)

Fatinah said...

I am so VERY happy for you! All of your hard work paid off. GREAT, GREAT, GREAT work!

Perry H. said...

Very inspiring Krissy!! Way to push onward, you sure have the determination downpat! Next up, Onderland on the horizon. I better get moving before you pass me!!

Bre said...

Awesome!!! Great job!!!