Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I'm still sick!

This has got to stop! I am now on Day 10 of this virus. I finally have my voice back, but I still kind of sound like I've been smoking 3 packs a day for the last 20 years... a nice deep voice but at least all my words are coming out rather than every 3rd of 4th one, which was totally happening last week. And this sickness caused me to not be able to finish my Zumba! class last night! I got about 15 minutes into the class and was too dizzy to keep going. I was pretty bummed because I love my class and I love results I get from the class.

Apparantly though this virus has affected my memory because I stepped on the scale this morning and saw a 4 lb gain! And I'm thinking, there is no way I gained tht much since Saturday. Then I started thinking, when was the last time I took my Blood Pressure Medication? It's a water pill, and once I started thinking I realized that I hadn't taken it in a few days (like maybe once in the last 5 days!) So mystery solved. I've got to get better at taking my meds. When I was on double BP meds I never forgot to take the pills, but ever since the Dr dropped me down to just the one, I've had a really hard time remembering to take it. I've even had a hard time remembering if I actually took it as well. Like halfway through the day, I start thinking about whether or not I actually took the darn thing, even when I actually had. I think once I've gotten through this challenge, I'm going to speak to the Dr about going off the water pill too. I don't want to be on any medication anymore. I'm pretty sick of taking pills. *sigh* Anyway, that's all I got today.

1 comment:

Carlos said...

really sorry you are sick... don't believe that scale until you are back to your old self...