Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day 3 - 30 Day Shred

It is now Noon on Saturday and I've just completed Day 3 of Shred. i decided to use 5 lb weights today and about 1/2 way through I had to stop and switch to the 3 lb weights. I'll try again tomorrow and hopefully I will continue to get stronger and can move up to heavier weights before the end of the first 30 days.

I'm still sore but the moves do appear to get easier, maybe because I'm expecting the changes now so I know I need to push a little harder and mvoe a little quicker to keep up with Jillian... well Anita anyway, I'm not quite ready to follow Natalie but I think I will be before the end. The butt kicks are still beyond me, but I moved a little more during that 30 seconds of time, so yay me. I can not believe how much sweat pours off of me during this workout. Obviously I have not been working myself as hard as I can be at the gym. The only night I sweat this much is Zumba and that isbecause I have someone there telling me I can do it and I believe her. So maybe I need to rethink this personal trainer thing. I always said I couldn't afford it and why would I pay someone to tell me what to do? Now I'm beginning to think it might just do me some good to do it for a short while. I did get some back from taxes, so maybe I need to use a little of it to help me get healthier and stronger.

Anyway, Day 3 is done. Only 27 more to go.

No comments: