Saturday, April 25, 2009

Weekly Weigh In 04/25/09

I'm just going to get right to it. My results are much better than last week.



3.6

I've done a lot of right things, and there are a few things I still need to work on, but I'm getting more consistent with my exercise and what I'm puttin gin my mouth.

I have not completed Day 3 of the Shred yet. I chose to sleep in today (and it was wonderful!) I'm pretty sore but not like I was last night. Last night I could not do more than a shuffle around my house. I had some muscle relaxers left over from my, now gone, jaw trouble so I popped one of thise babies last night and oday my muscles are not nearly as tight.

I bought a new vacuum last night. It's a bagless one with a hepa filter. I learned two things... 1) my carpets were disgusting and 2) the hepa filter does work becasue I can breath easier in my house.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Carlos said...

kick ass way to rock that shit!