Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 6 - 30 Day Shred

= Fail. I was slept in this morning rather than getting up to do Shred. I think I was able to justify not doing Shred today because I have an Abs class and Zumba tonight, so I’m going to be getting a lot of exercise in tonight. And I was tired and I wanted to stay warm this morning. One thing I have noticed is that I have had a difficult time waking up today. I keep yawning and I’m just feeling tired. First time I’ve felt like this since starting Shred, so maybe there is something to this exercise in the morning thing.

Oh, and instead of having my veggie omelet today I had oatmeal... I wonder if that pklayed a part in my lethargy today???

3 comments:

Fatinah said...

could be - maybe you need more protein in the morning?

I wouldn't worry about not shredding when you have such an active evening planned......

Natasha said...

Are you enjoying Zumba? I was thinking of taking a class, but I hadn't heard anything about it.

Krissy said...

Natasha, I love Zumba! It combines aerobics with Latin Dance. My instructor is awesome, and I think that plays a huge part in my enjoyment of the class. I work hard in that hour. It's fantastic and I'd recommend the class for anyone.