Sunday, April 19, 2009

Back in step

I started off my Sunday morning by heading to church. I love my church, our pastor is awesome, his message always powerful, and the music there is incredible. Today's musicians were from the youth. So imagine totally awesome and talented teenage boys singing and playing instruments with a passion most of us wish for. Awesome way to start the day.

After church, we went to Mimi's cafe for breakfast. I was not good. I had a monterey omelete that had monterey jack cheese, bacon, and avocado. It was delicous, but not a great way to start my caloric intake for the day. I felt a little guilty for enjoying its awesome deliciousness that when I got home, I put my workout clothes on and headed to the gym. I did 35 minutes on the eliptical and then 20 minutes of strength training. Probably not as much as I should have done, but I think it's actually pretty darn good considering I do not usually hit the gym on the weekends.

After the gym, I went and got my toes done. They are quite pretty now and completely ready for sandal season.

Dinner at Mom's house is all that's left on the agenda for they day. The menu is steak and since I'm not a red meat eater, I'm bringing my own food. lol I'm back on track and looking forward to staying that way.

1 comment:

Carlos said...

sounds like a perfect day!