Thursday, April 02, 2009

So that's it.

I know what's wrong with me (said in a sing-song voice ;p). One would think I would more in tune with my body than I am, but I'm not and it took gaining 9 lbs! in 5 days. Yeah you heard right. I can only hope that tht I can get rid of this water in about 36 hours. My legs are completely swollen, full of water and my stomach is full of cookies. I think even if I get rid of most of this water, I'm going to have a gain. I've resigned myself to it and I'm going to focus on drinking lots of water and stick to veggies and fruit tomorrow. Take care all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natasha said...

I have fallen victim to the siren's call of cookies more often then I care to admit. Good luck with the fruits and veggies tomorrow!