Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Birthday!

To my best friend Lynnda who is 34 today. She lives in Cali and I'm stuck here in St. Louis but the distance hasn't done damage to our lifelong friendship. We may go months without contact, but it's still as if no times has passed once we get on the phone (or together in person). I really need to make another trip out there. I was just hoping to lose a few pounds before I did. Those plane seats are small. I think she's going to tell me she's getting married to her ex-husband again today. I think a June wedding is in the works.

Update:

Yep, she's getting married again in June. She's asked me to be her maid of honor and I said yes. They've done a big wedding once already, so they are doing small this time, maybe even an elopement. They are discussing Savannah, GA, back home in Cali, or Costa Rica! I'm up for any of those... but it means I have to be really serious about this weight loss.

No comments: