Friday, January 11, 2008

Stress!

I'm pretty sure my kid will be the death of me. What is it with teens and responsibility? Is it really that hard to keep the ringer on your cell phone so that when someone calls you can actually hear it? Is it really so hard to retrieve your alarm clock from the office so you can use it to wake up in the morning so you won't miss the bus? Is it just the age becasue I do not remember being like this when I was 13. She's done it twice to me this week, and today I told her I was done. I'm not even calling the school to tell them, I told her she had to do it because I'm tired of protecting her from the consequences. Does it make me a bad parent to hope they give her an ISS so that maybe she'll actually star getting up in the morning and making the bus?

No comments: