Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's here!

I had the day off yesterday because I had to wait for the delivery of my treadmill. I managed to sleep until about 8 am. I then got up cleaned my kitchen, my daughter's bathroom, and did about 4 loads of laundry. Pretty productive day actually. And during all this productiveness the weather outside went from 70 degrees to about 16 degrees in an hour or so, then we got some snow and then my treadmill showed up.

It took me about 2 hours to assemble by myself.. you're supposed to have 2 people do it, but I need help from no one. I did manage to get extremely frustrated during the process, I'm not usually one for throwing things when frustrated, but only because I think about how much breaking something will cost me once my little pique of anger is over, so I'm not a thrower... but I really wanted to be one for a while last night. And then I finally finished and used it for the first hour of The Biggest Loser: Couples. I didn't even realize I'd been on the treadmill for that long. When I'm at the gym, I dread every single minute I'm on it. I think this might actually work out for me. We'll see what happens on the scale next week, I guess.

No comments: