Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday Zumba!

I had an abs class and Zumba tonight. Once again I used my HRM. I had a goal to burn an extra 1000 calories a day, but only got in 850 calories today. I'm going to take that and be happy about it. I'll try to make up that 250 calories tomorrow. I really like my HRM it keeps me motivated at the gym.

As for food, I've been much better this week than the previous two weeks. Making my lunch is really helpful, and keeps me from overeating in the cafeteria because it's not about the choices of food I'm making but rather the amounts that I'm consuming. When I bring my food I have much more control about the amounts of food. I'm really hoping for a good number on the scale this week. Some of you may have noticed that I failed to report a weigh in on Saturday... mainly because I did not go to my Weight Watchers meeting to weigh in because I had too much sodium and too many cookies throughout the week. This week, is totally different.

3 comments:

Carlos said...

awesome progress keep it up

Anonymous said...

Zumba is so much fun!!!

I read your comment on MizFit - you can totally do a marathon! I'm training for a half-marathon and sprint tri right now - I'm scared witless, but can't wait to cross the finish line!

Keep up the great work!

Katie J ♥ said...

I love Zumba!

You CAN do ANYTHING you set your mind to!