Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wednesday's Exercise

I am on a roll. I did 60 mintes on the elliptical yesterday and burned a little over 600 calories according to my HRM. My daughter for the first time in the 9 months I've been going to the Y decided she wanted to go with me so she could swim. Honestly, I think she just wanted to show off her bathing suit more than anything else, it's very cute and perfect for a teenager. I took her and my niece and my niece's neighbor there and of course, there was nothing but thunder, lightening and pouring rain, so the pool was closed! So the kids played basketball while they waited for me to be done with my workout. They are cool kids, to be so patient. Of course the b-ball helped, I'm sure.

I went to dinner at my parents house again. It is so nice not to have to cook! It was spaghetti though. One of my favs! I limited myself to a small plate of it... probably a serving and half. Which, believe me, for me? That is awesome, because I could tear spaghetti up!

The plan for tonight, includes the elliptical again while watching Oprah. They are running the Biggest Loser episode again. I missed 90% of it last time, so I'm looking forward to it. And then I am cooking dinner. I'm making BLT's. I have some bacon that needs to be used. I'll probably do a salad too, because I love my veggies!

Oh, I have a lunch date on Saturday. Yikes, it's been so long since I've been on a date, I hope I don't make an ass out of myself. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spaghetti is my "thing" too. It's so hard to keep to a single portion.

Great job on your run!

Carlos said...

a date?!?!?!?!? don't leave me hanging.... dish that shit out!

Anonymous said...

60 minutes on the elliptical??? That thing whips my hiney! I'm lucky if I can do 10 minutes!

Krissy said...

Carlos, I'll report everything on saturday after the lunch date. I'm not sure how I feel about this date yet, so I'm not saying a whole lot about it right now.

Nicole said...

Have fun on your date!