Saturday, May 09, 2009

One of my favorite things



My favorite place to go after my Weight Watchers meetings. I go every Saturday after I weigh in. I love and adore their breakfast foods. For those who do not live in St. Louis, you might know this place as Panera. Today, I ordered my usual and they screwed the order up and gave me a sausage breakfast rather than the bacon. I am not a fan of sausage so I was pretty bummed. I look forward to my weekly indulgance... so I ate my daughter's chocolate pastry instead. Shhh, she won't know she's still asleep.

Does anyone else have a special place they go to after they weigh in?

2 comments:

Carlos said...

i go straight into the shower, then work... no pastries in either place

Unknown said...

When I'm feeling good about my progress sometimes I like to get icecream! Blue Bell!!