Saturday, May 02, 2009

Weigh in Results - 5/2/09 BLBE2 Last Weigh In

So this is my last weigh in for the Biggest Loser Blog Edition. I can't believe it's over. I am not the BLBE2's biggest loser but I feel like a winner because I stuck to the competition, posted my weight every week, even when there was a gain, and accomplished the goals I had set out at the beginning of the challenge. I wanted to lose at least 16 lbs and I wanted to reach my 10% WW goal. I even lost more than the 16 lbs, so yay me! So this week's results are:



.4

Not a huge loss, but a well earned loss. I figure because my muscles have been sore all week long thank to Jillian. I've been building lots of new muscle while eating within my points. I think next week I'll see a good loss.

I'm really sad that the BLBE2 challenge is over. I want to thank both Angie and Lynn for hosting this competition. I do not believe my results would have been as good as they are if I had not had this healthy competition in my life. If you ever do another of these challenges, I'm so in!

I started this challenge out at 234.4 and am ending this challenge at 215.8. That is a huge accomplishment and I am really looking forward to the next 16 lbs coming off so I can say good bye to the 200's forever. I hope I can get to my goal weight by my birthday, if I don't I think I'll be pretty close to it.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Congrats on all your success :) Keep it up! :)

Just Me said...

Good Job!