Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Recap

I made my lunch to day. Turkey sandwich, fat free chocolate pudding and a banana. Lunch time rolls around and I open my lunch bag, and my sandwich is missing! I store my lunch in a fridge that everyone on the floor uses, so assumed that somone stole my sandwich. I was so mad. I ended up buying a half a turkey sndwich from the cafeteria. When I get back to my desk. I have a text from my kid. "Did you forget a sandwich on the counter this?" Oops. I felt bad for assuming I worked with food thieves, but it was pretty funny when I admitted my mistake. The kid ate my sandwich for me so it didn't go to waste.

I did Total Body Workout tonight. Burned almost 800 calories. I think I missed the 800 mark because there were so many people in class that the instructor decdied against the walking lunges... for which my sorry knee thanked her. The knee is getting better, which has casued me to procrastinate making a Dr. appointment. I know I have to go, but I'll feel stupid going to the Dr and having them tell me nothing is wrong. I always feellike a hypochonriac when that happens. And yes, it's happened more than once.

Anyway, food and exercise were good today. I'm tired and looking forward to getting a good night's sleep!

2 comments:

Katie J ♥ said...

I was shocked when I first was reading your post that someone would take your sandwich and then laughed out loud that the kid texted you!

Remember that ice is your friend! (knee)

Anonymous said...

I know people have had food stolen from shared spaces in their workplace, but the idea of eating something that you don't know for sure was made with clean hands, utensils etc. makes my tummy turn.

Glad your knee is better, mine is too!