Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Zumba and the knee

I did Zumba and Abs last night. There were a few moves in Abs I had to not do because my knee just can't bend without pain. Oblique work wasn't nearly as beneficial as it has been on past days. I can't do a child's pose either. It' puts to much pressure on the knee and also the whole bending thing. Zumba wasn't too bad. I couldn't do any lunges and I was a little hesitant on some of the more twisty moves, but I still got a great workout in. My instructor was very insistent about me icing my knee (as a few other people were here and other places) so I went home and iced my knee and it felt a lot better. I iced it again this morning, but it's still bothering me today. I'm not going to do Total Body Workout tonight. I am going to the gym though. I'm going to do the elliptical but probably only for 30 minutes or so.

Food so far today has been good. Oatmeal and eggs this morning (not together, that would be gross). I made my lunch so I'm having a turkey sandwich, Sugar Free chocolate pudding, and WW string cheese. I think I'm making spaghetti for dinner, but using ground turkey instead of ground beef (not a fan of italian sausauge so no making fun of my spaghetti choices)

No comments: