Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Tuesday Recap

No different than every other Tuesday I've had for the last 9 months! Abs and Zumba. I love class as usual. My sister in law did go to class with me so that was kind of cool. I wore my HRM and was surprised when after an hour and half it said I'd on;y burned 487 calories. I was actually pretty upset until on the way way I remembered that I'd actually taken a beta blocker because I was having palpitations and the beta blocker fixes that, but also keeps my heart rate down, so even though I worked really hard and could barely speak afer some of the dances my calorie burn was crappy. Today should be better. My s-i-l convicned me to take a total body workout class with her. Me+TBW= not happy. I'd rather do my elliptical but quid pro quo and all that. I have to go and do what she wants as she did what I wanted last night. I'm kind of glad she only has a two week trial membership at my gym because I can't wait to be able to go back to MY schedule.

1 comment:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

There's something very comforting in having your own routine.