Monday, February 23, 2009

Feeling Fine

So today has been a very good on program day. I was finally able to do a bit of grocery shopping so I have fruit and vegetables back in my house, so I ate breakfast from home rather than from the cafeteria.

Breakfast
WW english muffin with peanut butter
1/4 FF cottage cheese
1 scrambled egg

Lunch
Turkey sandwich
String cheese
FF strawberry yogurt
pickle

Dinner
Sloppy Joe's made w/ Turkey meat
Salad w/ 1 tbsp of Buttermilk ranch
1 small banana muffin

All that food and I hit my points exactly! Plus, I actually made it to the gym and got on the elliptical for 30 minutes. I used a different elliptical than I usually do and it felt a lot harder than usual. I think I might need to go back to that machine again in the future. I'm exhausted! All that's left tonight is an episode of Heroes. Only and hour and 20 until I can go to bed!

2 comments:

jimpurdy1943@yahoo.com said...

You said:
"I was finally able to do a bit of grocery shopping so I have fruit and vegetables back in my house, so I ate breakfast from home rather than from the cafeteria."

That is so important for me. As long as I have only fruits and veggies and similar healthy foods at home, I'm okay. But if I get started on the wrong stuff, here comes the binge!

Perry H. said...

Great job Krissy...I know how hard it can be to be on the program and on a budget too!
I just got on the eliptical this week and I am hooked!!

Keep up the great work.....