Saturday, February 14, 2009

Weekly Weigh In - 2/14/09

So the results are in and while I can still feel and see the water in my poor abused ankles I did get a really good loss in. So I'm relieved and really looking forward to the rest of February's weigh-ins, because I am so hitting my 10% goal before Feb. ends. So my results:

-1.4 lbs

Happy Valentine's Day all, I hope you have a wonderful day with your special someone. As for me, I'll be spending the day with my daughter after spending the morning having breakfast with the family. I'm thinking the DD and I will head to the movies tonight. My see He's Just Not That Into You.

4 comments:

Bre said...

Great loss!!! Awesome!!!! Keep it up girl!!!

Perry H. said...

Good Job!!

That is a great movie, hope you liked it!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on the loss!!

You'll have to let us know what you thought of the movie....I haven't been to a movie in ages!

Fatinah said...

great work missy!!