Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday

So I didn't work more than 6 hours today because I had to go to the dentist. My teeth are nice and healthy and clean and shiny. My only problem is that I have this jaw pain that I've had for quite some time and when I mentioned it the dentist told me that I most likely clench my jaw in my sleep, which makes total sense because I wake up in pain every morning. The cure for this diagnosis? A $400 mouth guard. Uh yeah, thanks I think I'll put up with the pain for while. $400 worth of dental stuff is just not in my budget... you know that budget I've mentioned a couple of times that Dave Ramsey's finance class has put me on? Yeah I'm still trying to figure out how to survive without credit cards. I'm getting there, but doubt I'll be afloat until sometime later in the year. The Dental Hygenist suggested I try an over the counter mouth guard from Target or Wal-Mart in the mean time, so I am going to give that a go and see if it helps any.

No comments: