Monday, February 16, 2009

Food and Exercise

So after the dentist I finally ate lunch. I had an omelet for breakfast at 6:30 am and didn't eat lunch until 3 PM. I took my daughter to Subway and ate a 6 inch turkey... I actually bought a foot long so I'm eating the other half for dinner tonight. After Subway, I put on my exercise clothes and headed to the gym. I got 30 minutes on the elliptical and did 20 minutes of weight training. Not as long as I normally do but long enough for me not to consider myself lazy. The only other thing I have planned for this evening is watching Heroes! and after that I'm heading to bed!

2 comments:

Perry H. said...

Love Subway!! Lots of good choices there. I'm always amazed though when I see what some people order there, no doubt telling themselves that they are eating "healthy".
Kudos on the workout! I think sometimes I have to let up on myself some, to relax once in a while and let my body rest. I like to do shorter, easier workouts once in a while too - they are fun!

Rebecca said...

Well done! I've never been a huge Subway fan, but I'm thinking its time to take another look. :-)